Helping Families In Lubbock Recover From Devastating Injuries
An unexpected injury from a car accident or workplace incident can be devastating and life-altering. Long-term recovery from accident injuries can be grueling and also have a long-lasting effect on a family’s finances. The legal team at Hogan Law Firm helps individuals and families in Lubbock and throughout Texas and New Mexico seek compensation for severe accident injuries, including motor vehicle accidents, workplace injuries and wrongful death actions. The firm’s attorney, Robert Hogan, has over 20 years of experience as a personal injury trial attorney and is board certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
A Personal Injury Lawyer Seeking Justice For Serious Injuries
Accidents happen throughout the state of Texas every single day. When they do, we can help. Our legal team, led by attorney Robert Hogan, helps individuals and families with the following personal injury claims:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including those involving a driver who was intoxicated or driving under the influence
- Train accidents
- Aviation and airplane accidents
Severe accidents can also happen in the workplace. We help clients who have been injured in serious workplace accidents, such as while working in oil fields or operating cotton gins. When families have lost a loved one in a serious accident, we can assist them in pursuing wrongful death lawsuits.
Types Of Compensation For Personal Injury Cases In Texas
In the state of Texas, there are three different types of damages that plaintiffs can recover in a personal injury lawsuit:
- Economic damages: These reimburse accident victims for monetary losses and can include compensation for medical bills and expenses, lost wages or damage to property.
- Non-economic damages: While not as easy to calculate, non-economic damages can include compensation for emotional pain and suffering, mental distress, and loss in the quality of life.
- Exemplary damages: Also known as punitive damages, exemplary damages may be available in certain cases (like accidents involving a drunk driver) and are meant to punish the wrongdoer for gross negligence, malicious or fraudulent behavior.
At Hogan Law Firm, we fight for justice on behalf of every personal injury client. It is our goal to make sure they are receiving the maximum amount of financial compensation allowed by the law in the state of Texas. We will work with the insurance companies so that you don’t have to and fight to ensure that any insurance claims are paid to the fullest extent.
Do You Need A Personal Injury Attorney? Call Today.
We offer a free, initial case evaluation so that we can listen to your story, assess your case and answer any questions that you may have. Call us today at 806-771-7900 or send an email through our contact form to schedule your free appointment. We look forward to telling you more about how we can help you with your case.